Toss your cheese cloths and double boilers, LEVO has streamlined the art of oil infusion. LEVO makes infusion easy and clean up a breeze with their sleek and simple technology. Get ready to infuse a myriad of oils for your cooking and sipping pleasure.
Drinks, edibles, and oils galore await at the simple touch of a button! Add your choice of oil to the LEVO reservoir, insert your desired herbs, set the temperature, and ta-da you have an aromatically infused oil to add to all of your favorite recipes and DIY beauty products.
So, let's get ready for warm weekends at the beach, adults on Razor scooters (it’s trending), and the reveal of blindingly pale skin with the Wikileaf and LEVO "Summer Sticky Series". A compilation of delicious infused recipes to elevate our favorite season!
This week we will be making a cannabis infused Lavender Haze Cocktail. Perfect for picnics, mid-day hammock naps, and brunch with your besties.
- 2 Ounces of Gin
- 1/2 ounce of Lavender Tincture
- 3 Ounces Fresh Grape fruit Juice
- 1 Fresh Sage Sprig
Infused Lavender Oil Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. cup dried lavender flowers
- 1 cup of organic olive oil
- 4 grams of dried cannabis flower
Infused Oil Directions:
- Lightly grind your cannabis flower and lavender with a standard cannabis grinder.
- Next, put the ground ingredients into the herb pod.
- Add the olive oil to the oil chamber. For best results, set the temperature to 160 degrees for 30-6o minutes.
- Once finished, let the oil cool in a jar or mug before adding to your cocktail shaker.
- Fill a cocktail or large glass with ice. Add all remaining ingredients except the fresh sage sprig, we prefer to micro-dose so we used 2 drops of the infused lavender oil.
- Shake and strain the mixture into the glass
- Garnish with the fresh sage sprig.
For more easy infused recipes check out the LEVO blog or come back next week for our second Summer Sticky recipe featuring one of our faves, "Sativa Sangria". Enjoy your Lavender Haze!